wtorek, 5 lipca 2016

Summertime


I am a bit late with my work today, but I have a good excuse.
Had finally moved to my new place and still been unpacking my stash..

At Mixed Media Mojo this month we are thinking Summer with our Summertime Theme and the twist is to use Shells! 
Be sure to swing on by our fabulous Design Team to see what they cooked up and play along with us this month!

                                           

Praca dołącza też do grupy przepięknych FEMINEK.


                                              Feminki 2016

7 komentarzy:

  1. This is brilliant Lula! Love that sea! Hope you get everything sorted soon! Hugs, Chrisx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. This looks awesome Lula. I hope your move went well and you will be settled in soon.
    Yvonne xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Very creative design, Lula!
    Mar xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Cudo!!! Jaka przepiękna stroniczka! Obłędne fale i cudowne muszle!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. oh super-niech żyje lato. Takie kolorowe i beztroskie jak Twoja praca!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. I love all the textures on this!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. I really like this - beautiful mixed media and a great fish - lovely!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING YOUR SWEET COMMENT