niedziela, 13 września 2015

Boys will be Boys





I am very honored and happy to be the GD for UnstampaBelless today. 
                    
                                                          Unstampabelles Challenges

My take on the theme: Boys will be Boys is an altered perfume box I made for my nephew's birthday present. 
You can see the the whole process underneath:







 I have used some ink through the stencil, some 
 
washi tape and die cuts from Rewind Collection by Kaisercraft along with die cut and embossed cogs.

Praca bierze udział w wyzwaniu Męska rzecz na blogu It's just fun

                                                       






8 komentarzy:

  1. A fantastic alteration. it is a great gift box for your nephew.
    Yvonne xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. A great alteration, I'm sure your nephew will love this.
    Avril xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Big congrats on your GDT spot at Unstampabelles. So sorry to hear of your loss. I hope time is helping to heal. Blessings.
    Your altered box is awesome. What a talented lady you are. I look forward to seeing more of your creations in the future. I am now definitely a follower. Wynn DT Unstampabelles x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Congratulations on your GDT at the Unstampabelles. Very sorry to hear about your loss. Sending you hugs!
    Your altered box is very nice! I'm sure your nephew loved it!! Hope to see you again!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie
    Unstampabelles DT

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Rewelacyjna metamorfoza pudełka :) Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu It's just fun!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Wow. Pomysłowa praca. Dziękuję za wspólną zabawę na blogu It's just fun!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. bardzo pomysłowe :) Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu It's just fun!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. świetnie i z pomysłem ! dziękuję za zabawę z It's just fun :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING YOUR SWEET COMMENT