piątek, 1 maja 2015

Happy May


New month means new challenge over at Mixed Media Mojo
This time the theme is  Tic Tac Toe! 
The twist is: use everything!

                                                    

I have challenged myself to do that- let's check  if I am successful!
First ribbon and tape was glued to the old frame to made some textures on the BG.


I applied gesso on the whole piece. Next I coloured all with gelatos and  added some glitter mixed with gel medium.
Then it was time for chipboards coloured the same way
The stencil was used on the piece under the photo. My son took this photo and it is one of my fav.
I stamped the frame with some ,,crackle'' stamp using Adirondack ink and put an inscription
with the word ,,may''. 
Yes, I have used all the items. Hooray!
Don't forget to pop on over to mixedmediamojo to see fab inspirational pieces of my teamies! 

challenges:

4 komentarze:

  1. Wow.. this is absolut GORGEOUS Lula! I love the textures and colors here -- what a nice project with this lovely photo!
    Happy May to you too!
    xxx
    Susi

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wow! Amazing textures and I love the bird! Chrisx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Great project, nice bird photo, awesome sentiment as well as the details. Very pretty. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Cheers!
    Leanne DT

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. What a wonderful frame - so much texture and lots of super details. Love the photo of the bird. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING YOUR SWEET COMMENT