środa, 4 marca 2015

vase


I love recycling, upcycling, giving new life to old items. 
This time I have choosen a plastic container and change it to a vase.
I used some old magazine pages for my background. It was glued to the container with  gel medium.
Than I added some embellishments: real twigs painted white, pieces of lace, handmade flowers with leftovers from my old bracelet.


 
 

I gave all a coat of gesso and coloured using inks and mists.

I would like to enter my vase to the following challenges:
frosteddesigns: handmade flowers and recycled materials
ourcreativecorner: junk in your trunk
countryviewchallenges: anything goes
scrapgangsterki: zrób sobie prezent na dzień kobiet

12 komentarzy:

  1. Fantastic altering, love those bright colours.
    Yvonne

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wow wow wow! This is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Beautiful transformation of that glass, wow!! Love it

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Love what you did to a plain plastic bottle! Lovely :) Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. So creative Lucyna! I love the use of your recycled items into such a beautiful vase. Thank you for entering your creation in our "Junk in Your Trunk" challenge at Our Creative Corner. xxx Laurie Moore

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Wow, what a soft, feminine and gorgeous project. So glad that you decided to enter it into the Junk in Your Trunk Challenge at Our Creative Corner. What a pretty inspiration.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Love your gorgeous project....Thanks for sharing with us at Country View.xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. super przemiana. świetnie wyszło. :)
    Dziękujemy za udział w Scrapgangowym wyzwaniu

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. I love how this turned out!! Amazing re-use of items and a gorgeous result! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors and all the flowers. The sentiment is a great reminder as well. Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for linking up to the Frosted Designs Handmade Flowers/Recycled Materials Challenge...you did BOTH!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Rewelacyjny pomysł! Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Scrapgangu :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING YOUR SWEET COMMENT